As soon as our Thanksgiving guests left, and we straightened up the house again, we started putting up our Christmas decorations.
It was still November, which is actually pretty early for us.
This year, though, I wanted to get them up before our baby came, so that we'd actually have them up in time for Christmas!
Our kids always have so much fun getting things out, and playing with everything.
We put on a Christmas movie, had hot chocolate and caramel corn.
Andy also told me that I could pick out some new decorations this year.
I ended up buying a whole other Christmas tree!
But, just a little one.
We put this one up in our family room, and put all our old ornaments on it and used it for the kids' tree.
We'll keep our wrapped presents around this one.
The kids loved the idea of their very own tree.
Once we got the ornaments up, they were constantly taking them off and moving them around.
This isn't quite what I had in mind, but they're having fun.
I also bought some new, matching, ornaments for the other tree in our living room.
This one appeals to my need to for things to be just so.
Of course, the kids decided to take all the ornaments off this one too, and move them all around.
Oh well.
They are quite proud of their work.
And I'm exhausted!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment