Okay, since the news has been announced to our parents (and my whole family since a majority of them do not know how to mind their own business, but that's OK, I wouldn't have it any other way!), we thought we'd share it with the rest of our loved ones:
We are expecting Baby #5
I know, crazyness!
We're anticipating it's arrival sometime in early to mid December.
And despite our last two "surprise" pregnancies, this one was definitely planned.
And we are very excited!
Now we'll just have to tell our kids...
...maybe in a little while.
9, or now 7, months is such a long time to wait when you're little.
Although Cayden did inform us a few months back that we needed to have a baby this year since all of our babies had been born in even years. '02, '04, '06, '08...
So here you go, Cayden, we're right on track!
Now he's gonna start asking for a brother...
15 comments:
I cant mind my own business? April, your business is my business! Love you and congrats
Hey now! I should've gotten a call or email! :( But CONGRATULATIONS! Maybe Cayden will get his brother. ;)
April, Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting! Hope you have been feeling well. I remember you asking about life with five, don't know if that was before or after you decided to have one more. :) It's crazy, but great. And, I agree, Cayden could use a brother...good luck with that. :) Will you find out? You really are wonder-woman...kids, husband, school, and pregnancy. Whew-I'm overwhelmed just thinking of it.
Yea for big families!
Congratulations. I figured it would be you guys....you know to go with Steve's baby. Seems like we haven't had a "single" cousin very often in our family. :) Are you guys coming to the reunion or to CO this summer? I hope so. k.
April! That is amazing news!!! Your family is so adorable. I can't wait to see #5. :)
April! That is such exciting news!!!! Your family is adorable. I can't wait to see what you'll have. :)
April that is wonderful! How are you feeling!? I have a thing for photographing babies you know :) Good luck with your pregnancy!
Wow! Congratulations! You have such beautiful children and it will be awesome to watch from the internet as this one comes along. I love that you started blogging! :)
Thanks everyone! We're happy :)
I'm feeling...OK. Worse than the last couple, but manageable. Mostly just a lack of motivation, which may or may not be pregancy-related.
Congrats April!! I'm so excited there will be another baby in the ward. Ben's dad told me that after 3 they all just start taking care of each other. hopefully that is true. lol
YAY I'm so excited!!!
I made a comment yesterday, but I don't think I hit publish. I am so excited for you guys. You are such a wonderful mom and I can't wait to see you all cute and prego this summer. I hope that you feel better.
Congratulations guys! When Mom told me that Andy was trying to get a hold of her I thought this might be the reason! I am so happy for you guys :) Hope you are doing well April...you amaze me with all that you do (incredible Mom, great wife, student, the list goes on and on!) Love you All!
Tina
Oh man, this is awesome news! Congrats!!!
APRIL!!!!! You looked great last week. Hope you are feeling good. You are the bravest and best mom. Plus I love your new photo in your header, by the way. Can't believe you didn't mention it!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I'm sure the next one will be as cute as your others:)
Post a Comment