I finally found new pillows for our couch!
It's a silly little thing, but I've hated our old ones pretty much since we got them.
I've been looking for new ones for almost as long.
Most people (including my husband) think I'm strange for obssessing over something so silly, and being so picky about some minor decorative item.
But I am.
So here's what we had:
Blah. Boring. Too big. Not comfortable.
Here's the new:
Better, huh?
Now I've got to start working on that blank, boring and blah wall ABOVE the couch...
4 comments:
That really is so cute!! I love the new pillows. I always want to get pillows for my couch...I just haven't done it yet.
I love the new pillows! I've been really wanting to get some new ones for our couches, but Jake hates them. They always end up all over the house. :(
I hate sometimes how long it takes to finally get a place the way you want it... usually I get it there and then we move! So yeah for little things that make us happy for no reason!
Love it! I love how the solid colors pull out the colors in the pattern.
Post a Comment