So after some snuggle time last week, Macy-baby and the catty have come to an understanding.
They will share the crib as long as Mason looks, but doesn't touch.
For some reason our cat LOVES the babies' cribs, but doesn't love the babies.
Usually she jumps out when I put them down. But when the kiddos are about 18 months old she begins to tolerate them, and will stay in the bed. And when the baby leaves her alone, they'll share some happy naptime together. I have pictures of all the girls (we didn't get the cat until Cayden was too old to bond in this manner) taking naps with the catty in their bed.
It's a mutually beneficial arrangement.
1 comment:
That is hilarious!! I love that the cat stays in the crib. Too cute. And-those darn ice cream trucks. I hear ya. They come around and the kids flip out!!
Post a Comment