In honor of Earth Day today:
Cayden and Asthon's school actually called last night and requested the kids to wear green for Earth Day today.
Cayden LOVES things like this, he's all about nature, so he's been talking about wearing green ALL WEEK.
And of course, I can never pass up an opportunity to dress my girls in matching clothes, and since they just happened to ALL have matching green shirts...
So here you have it - the Hunt children sporting their GREEN apparel and supporting Earth Day. We're environmentally conscious like that.
So off to school they go!
I wonder how many kids will actually show up wearing green?
2 comments:
So cute! And I love the new photo under your blog title. ;)
April, you're kids are all so beautiful! Its fun seeing them and actually learning a little about your family! Thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment