Including hairdressing!
I guess if you're the father of three little girls, you have to be able to throw together a decent ponytail. It's an important skill for when your wife leaves you with all the kids still in pajamas.
But Andy's been practicing for at least 5 years now, and I have to say, he's getting much better!
Good job, Andy!
Ashton even got the added touch of a little barrette...but then again, she may have put that in herself.
Andy's style is strictly utilitarian...
Unfortunately Mason's did not turn out quite so well.
She didn't think so either.
2 comments:
To my Defense that was after a rather tumultious nap and it looked much better when I put her down. Andy
Good job, Andy! And I could've guessed that it had looked better earlier... she looks like she might have just thrown a wee tantrum, or is at least very unhappy. ;)
Post a Comment