Andy was gone for Easter.
Which is too bad, because he's definitely the fun-holiday parent.
But I did my best. We had a quiet, peaceful day at home.
I set up the Easter Baskets the night before.
Hid them, and the Easter Eggs in our living room.
I forgot to dye eggs...again. Oh well...
Got the kiddos bathed, dressed and cute (that's the part I'm good at...).
We didn't really do Easter clothes this year since Easter Sunday was Conference.
And then let the kids loose!
Cayden had to help the girls with the higher-up eggs.
Mason seemed to do well on her own.
They all seemed happy, and ate candy for the rest of the day.
They sure missed Andy though!
Our good friends, the Coxes, invited us over for dinner, since Andy was going to be out of town.
Unfortunately for him, I was expecting him home late that night, but he arrived at 5:00, while we were gone.
And unreachable.
Poor Andy.
He sat home alone, watching conference, for 2 hours before we finally got home.
I'm so sorry Andy!
Other than missing Andy, we had a wonderful Easter. It was so uplifting to listen to the prophet and apostles bare testimony of the Savior, and be able to feel the Spirit in our home as we thought about the Atonement and Resurection of Jesus Christ.
1 comment:
I love how all your kids totally look like they are a family, but are so unique. Beautiful. Good work.
Post a Comment