I was cleaning up the kitchen this morning, after I got the kids off to school.
As I was wiping the table I noticed something that I thought looked like a little droplet of yogurt on the table runner.
But it was actually a tooth.
A tiny one. Just lying there.
So I wondered, "Who does this belong to?"
I only have two possible culprits, Cayden or Ashton.
Cayden hates anything to do with teeth, especially pulling out loose ones. He usually refuses to, until they're just hanging by a thread in his mouth.
He lost his first one, which had been loose for weeks, when he got hit in the mouth by a basketball at school.
The others have mostly come out when he was eating something. I don't think he's ever let Andy or I pull one, and he certainly won't do it himself.
And usually I know if he's got a loose one since I still brush his teeth regularly. His teeth issues definitely extend to brushing them also. In fact they may stem from that...
On the other hand, Ashton loves losing teeth, and has so far lost two. She wiggled those teeth for months, practically willing to them to be loose, and then when they loosened up just the tiniest bit she yanked them out of her mouth.
But I suspect that if this tooth had been hers there would have been a whole lot of fanfare to accompany it.
And demands of money from the tooth fairy.
Cayden is much more demure.
So I'm going to go with Cayden on this.
Silly kid.
I guess the Tooth Fairy better remember to get some cash and make a visit to our house tonight.
2 comments:
Argh! Tooth Fairy! :)
Ugh. I know. Good thing the Tooth Fairy was on top of it last night, and we had a happy boy this morning!
Post a Comment