I thought I needed a new post on here - it has been 2 weeks!
We've been pretty busy at our house lately.
I'm dealing with nausea and exhaustion, as well as the needs of 4 kids, 1 husband and a cat. Oh yes, and I'm trying to finish up 3 classes this semester. I've decided not to take any classes over the summer, and just enjoy my break. In the winter I can apply to nursing schools, so I need to take Microbiology in the Fall.
It's manageable.
Andy is traveling the world.
In the past few months he's been to California, Djibouti, Bahrain, Texas and is on his way to Chile today.
Oh yes, and we just got back from Mississippi yesterday. Whew!
He has less than a month left as the Admiral's Aide and will then start his new job at Quantico June 1.
Cayden and Ashton are being little athletes.
Cayden is in the middle of his soccer season and Ashton has just started softball.
They've got a month and a half left of school, and of course, are busy playing with friends. All. The. Time.
Lillian is almost done with her first year of preschool. She is excited to move up to the four-year old class.
Now if I could just decide which one I want her to go to next year...
She is really looking forward to her dance recital at the end of June.
Or maybe it's just the costume, she gets to be a mermaid.
Mason is learning to talk. She talk talk talks constantly. She says "Mommy, Daddy" on a continuous loop throughout the day. It was so funny to watch her while we were diving home yesterday. She'd shout "Mommy! Daddy! Daddy! Mommy!" as she'd be pointing at something out the window. When she got our attention she'd tell us all about what she was interested in. We nod and pretend to understand her.
So we're a busy family right now. But we're having fun.
I have lots of pictures and things to post about; hopefully I'll catch up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment