Lillian's preschool days were winding down, so the moms got invited in quite a bit to help out.
I had to take some pictures, so Lillian could remember her class.
I really enjoyed her class, school and teacher.
I debated all summer, last year, whether I should switch schools for her, or not, and I'm glad that I did.
Ms. Verity, her teacher, was such a sweet lady and really worked hard for the class.
The kids were playful and fun, and really got along together well.
Lillian loved her last year in preschool.
Jack, Stevie, Nicholas and Lillian
Lillian was always very proud of her artwork and wanted to show it off.
Her drawings improved a lot over the year. Ms. Verity had kept a drawing from the first day of school, and from the end, and sent them home for comparison.
Lillian's work is definitely less shaky.
Lillian is excited, and nervous for Kindergarten in the fall.
I think she'll love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment