When we were in Colorado a few years ago, staying with my parents for 6 months, I took the kids to a few bounce places to play with their friends and cousins.
Afterwards, all my kids would start throwing up. Every time we went.
It would start with one kid, and then cycle through the three of them.
I quit going.
So it's been almost four years since we've gone to a place like this.
I haven't missed it.
But one Friday morning a friend convinced me to take my kids to play.
They had fun, and thankfully no one threw up.
| Molly and Katelyn. Mason LOVES her friend Kay-Kay! |
| Mason, flying the plane. |
| Add caption |
Colten, poor boy, along for the ride again. Confined to his stroller.
Well, I guess we let Colten get out of his stroller. Just this once...
I still don't know if I'm a big fan, but at least this time went well!
No comments:
Post a Comment