Once Colten started rolling, I often found him asleep like this:
For awhile I debated about flipping him back over to his back.
He rolled really well from his back to his tummy, but would often get stuck going back onto his back.
I didn't want anything to interrupt his peaceful, nighttime sleep.
I'd usually opt to keep him on his tummy, though.
His little onesie-covered behind was too cute, sticking out like that. I just couldn't bring myself to disturb him.
And I was afraid to wake him up, right before I wanted to go to sleep.
Baby's are funny; none of them behave the same way. If Colten is disturbed once he's asleep, he'll either need me to feed him again so that he goes back to sleep peacefully, or he'll scream for awhile. A looooong while...
But I remember waking up Lillian on purpose before I'd go to bed, just to see her smile at me. She always looked so happy to see me, and we'd snuggle for awhile, and I'd put her back to bed.
I just have to get my Colten snuggles during the daytime.
Good thing he's such a sweet, snuggly baby then.
No comments:
Post a Comment