Yes, we did in fact, have summer this year. I'm just so far behind in my blogging that I'm not even going to try to post anything about it. Suffice it to say that we had a lot of traveling, playing, swimming, fun in the sun, visits with grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins, staying up late, s'mores, working and running. (In fact, I think running was almost all I did this summer!) We had one of our best summers ever. I'm sorry I was such a blog-slacker, and now you probably won't see any pictures. But now Fall is just around the corner, and the kids are all back in school. In fact, they even had their first school cancellation last week! What a way to start the new year, right?
And I'm turing over a new leaf. My blog will be up-to-date.
HA!
Good luck to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment