Friday, September 16, 2011

Crawling?

C'mon, Colten!  You can do it!


He is almost crawling!
He rolls all over, and can maneuver his little body really well.
He gets from laying to sitting, all by himself. 
He gets up on all fours and rocks and scoots.
He army crawls a little bit, and uses his feet to push himself forward.

He just hasn't gotten the hang of hands and knees crawling.

So, so close!



You can do it, sweet baby!

Not that I know why I'm encouraging him...my life will get a lot harder when he's really mobile!

But if he crawls within the next couple of weeks, he'll be our fastest one yet.
Which he has been for almost everything so far, except for sitting.  The girls all had him beat by a month on that one!

Colten's just motivated to keep up with the big kids!
Soon he'll be racing after them.

1 comment:

The Brown Life said...

ummm, can I just eat him??? He is so stinkin' cute!