These pictures are all from my phone.
I love to look through them every few months, and see the silly little pictures that I've taken, and forgotten about.
They're pretty crappy quality, and maybe aren't the cutest pictures ever, but they were something that made me happy at that moment.
I took these pictures of Mason and Colten on one of our last days in Colorado over the summer. Mason was missing her Daddy, who had gone home to Virginia for work while we were there. So I took some pictures to send to Andy, and then Andy took a video of himself at work to send back to Mason to say hi. I love the quickness of all our technology today!
Mason and Colten, again in Colorado, getting ready for bed. Mason wanted Colten to sleep on the bed with her. Probably not a good idea.
Driving home from Colorado, and encountering what else? Traffic, right when we really wanted to be done!
I absolutely love this!
Cayden gave me a list of ideas for his 9th birthday party.
This kid cracks me up!
Andy and I went to the Library of Congress and the National Archives for our 11th anniversary.
Oooo, romantic, huh?
Well, it was nice to get a babysitter and do some things that we'd been wanted to do without kids.
Then we went out to a really delicious mexican restaurant in the city for dinner.
Colten discovering the joys of the tuperware cabinet.
It's a rite of passage for babies.
I took the kids peach and raspberry picking before school started. We had a lot of fun, but none of the kids liked the raspberries, except for Colten. I had him in a pack on my stomach, and every time I picked a berry to put in our containers, he'd try to grab it and stick it in his mouth.
We went home and made raspberry jam and canned our peaches.
Mmm, delicious.
Mmm, delicious.
When our friends, the Segallas, came to visit we went down to King's Dominion. The day started out with fantastic weather, but ended with lots of rain and thunderstorms, so we didn't end up doing as much as we wanted there.
It was fun, nonetheless.
That weekend Hurricane Irene was heading up the East Coast, so we stocked up on supplies.
Very important supplies.
Alas, this was the extent of our hurricane damage.
It was mostly just some rain, and a little wind.
We didn't even lose power.
I should be grateful...
School started at the beginning of September, so that leaves me home with just Mason and Colten.
Colten is getting old enough for Mason to play with and have fun.
Sometimes he doesn't have as much fun as she does, but he loves the chalk and dead leaves when we go outside!
Mason, and her best friend Katelyn.
Cute girls.
Fall has hit, and we spent a fun Saturday afternoon at a huge Fall Festival.
Cayden's the King of the Mountain!
Colten tested out his new teeth on the delicious apples.
They work just fine.
And that's a little bit of what we've been up the past few months!





























1 comment:
Who drinks the coke zero cherry???? Bet you a million bucks it is Andy, you don't drink anything that but the real stuff! Colten is so stinkin cute! You inspire me girl!
Post a Comment