Friday, July 9, 2010

Peanut

I'm a little behind getting this up.
Here's our baby at 13 weeks (I'm now 17).


I love how it's sucking on it's hand.  So CUTE!

Still can't quite believe that we're having a 5th baby.
Maybe it's because my parents only had 4, and it seems weird that I'd have more than them.
And maybe because 5 kids are just a lot of kids!

You should hear some of the comments I get now that I'm dragging all 4 kids around and my baby belly is popping out!

Nothing negative, but definitely all shocked!
(Impressed, I like to think...)

Oh well, we're all really excited for our little peanut.  I think Ashton tells everyone she meets that her mom has a baby in her tummy.  I'm so excited that my kids get to have lots of siblings, all close in age.

I loved growing up with 4 in my family, even more so now.  Andy loved having 8 in his, even though he has expressly stated that 5 kids is just fine with him!

This baby will sure have lots of love.

30 MINUTES AFTER I POSTED THIS:

I was also thinking that this baby didn't seem quite real because I'm not big and uncomfortable yet, although it is a challenge to find clothes that fit, and I hadn't felt the baby move yet.

Well guess what?
I just felt the baby move.  A lot.

This baby is real.
I'm smiling.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Awww... I'm smiling now, too! Yay! I'm so excited for you!

The Brown Life said...

I'm crying. Only because it is so awesome and you are awesome. I can't wait to see you. Your girls looked beautiful for their recitals. I should have Torrey start folding her laundry. She unloads the dishwasher and emptys the trash on trash day.

Our life! said...

april your family is so sweet and i think 5 is going to be lots of fun :)