Monday, September 20, 2010

And Andy's Birthday... (32!)

Oh, thank goodness we can be more relaxed for the adult-birthdays in our family!

Except poor Andy didn't really get to celebrate his birthday ON his birthday this year.
I have a class that is an actual class this semester, and it started right on his birthday.

So we went out to dinner, I went to class, Andy took the kids home and put them to bed, and then had left-over stawberry shortcake on his birthday.

And at least we had gone out together the previous weekend for his birthday.
Hurray for friends offering to watch our kids!

The next night, though, we did celebrate Andy's birthday.  'Cause there's lots to celebrate - 32 years!

Andy requested German Chocolate cake for his birthday. 
I think he's had that a few years in a row...

It looked kind of ugly, but sure tasted good!



YUM!





Andy has lots of little people who love him.  What more do you need?

Well, a few things, I guess...
He got exciting things like a tie, winter jackets and shoes.
Wow.


What a lucky guy.

Happy Birthday Andy!

And this concludes the August birthdays in our family.




1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness, in that picture where Cayden is helping Andy light the candle, they look soooo much alike! He's getting so big! Happy birthday!