Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back To School

 After a long, hot and busy summer, Cayden and Ashton went back to school September 7.
Cayden started 3rd Grade, and Ashton 1st.

They were both really looking forward to going back, even Cayden, who is usually hesitant about change.
I think it helped that he was going to the same school again this year.  (He's already gone to 3 different schools, in 3 different states.)

Everyone was pretty excited that first morning, and I was happy that we fell back into our school morning routine pretty easily.

I even missed taking our short walk to school twice a day. 
 At least when the weather's nice...


Lillian also started preschool again, a week later.
We switched preschools this year, but Lillian seems to go with the flow and has fun where ever she's at.
She was also excited to go back to school and make some new friends.


But I guess you can't go wrong when there's toys involved!

No comments: