Friday, April 8, 2011

Sweet Lilladee

Lillian is our most sensitive kiddo.
Her feelings get hurt easily.  She doesn't deal well with physical pain, or sickness.
She speaks very softly.  And she's very sensitive, and intuitive to how other people feel.
She's always asking why people do certain things; she wants to understand their actions from their perspective.

Sometimes I don't have the patience I should for it.

But I appreciate her, and who she is.  She is such a sweetheart, and I just love her.


The day I took these pictures, Lillian was excited for a couple of reasons.

She had Tiddly Winky day at school, so she was able to wear her pajamas all day, and make and eat pancakes at school.
We finally had a warm day, so she could play on the playground at school, and she could come home and eat her snack outside.
She loved watching the birds and squirrells while she was out there.



Pretty simple things, but they made her happy.

And she makes me happy.

No comments: