We are SO ready for Spring at our house.
But Spring has been playing peek-a-boo this year.
Or maybe it's just Virginia; last year seemed to be the same too.
We get some snippets of nice weather here and there, but then back to gray skies and cold, drizzly rain.
It's raining again today - very depressing.
But we have to take advantage of the nice days while we can.
And I sure love it when I don't have to worry about coats and mittens and hats and boots and umbrellas when I'm trying to herd 5 kiddos out the door and down the street to school.
Short sleeves and sandals sure make my life easier!
And the kids are happier too.
Probably because they don't have a rushed mom, and fights about whether or not to wear coats.
I'm happier that way too.
And this one is ready to come out of his coccoon.
So please hurry up SPRING!
We're done with Winter, but not ready for Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment