I can't believe that Andy and I have been to every single Seabee Ball since he was comissioned, 7 years ago!
Even though the ball itself can be a little cheesy, it is fun to have the chance to get dressed up and feel fancy for a night.
Especially when we have friends to go with.
We always have a good time with Chris and Valerie Auger, and I'm so happy that they moved close to us again! Can't believe that they'll be moving AWAY from us again this summer! Ugh! Darn Navy!
I think the coolest part of the past two balls we've been to is having the chance to hear The President's Own Marine Corps Band.
They are awesome. I love hearing patriotic music, and it gave me the chills when the played the National Anthem, and had the flags marched in.
I think Andy's whole office turned out for this ball, even the civilians.
This is Lena, and her husband.
She is such a sweet lady! She totally spoiled us when Colten was born. I think Andy brought home a carload of gifts, just from her!
Kate and Dan actually knew how to dance, always impressive.
Chris and Val are GREAT pretenders.
And I don't even try.
What a stick in the mud, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment