Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blessing Day

 We blessed Colten at church today.
It was a rainy, drizzly day, but wonderful for our family.



I love the pictures with all my kiddos.  They love each other, and get along so well.
I'm really glad that they're all close in age, and hope that they're great friends as they grow older.
Each of them have brought such blessings to us.


Colten was a sweetie on his big day.
The men said that he just looked up at them and smiled during his blessing.

Andy gave him a really nice blessing, and I wish that we could record them so I could actually pay attention and remember everything that was said.  It's just a little tough with the other kids climbing all over me.
But that's OK, because they were just excited for their little brother too.



Colten's blue eyes just kill me.
I look at him and wonder how I could possibly love him more, but it just keeps on growing.

It's a good thing our Heavenly Father has given us such an unlimited capacity for love!

Our first picture of all seven of us!
The Augers and the Bensons both came to our ward today to stand with Andy, as well as our Bishopric, Chris Near and Trent Hale.  Even though we're so far away from our families, again I'm so grateful to have such good friends who become our family here.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wish we were there too, sniff... sniff. Such a cute little boy!!

The Brown Life said...

I love it. A family of SEVEN! I can't believe it. So happy for you guys. Miss and love ya!

Krista said...

So sweet. I love it! Congratulations! What a cutie that little guy is...we need to get our babies together...they are practically the same age!

joeandchelle said...

What a beautiful family! We miss you guys so much. We hope you are having fun. You are always welcome to come down to florida once we are all settled. Or perhaps we can take a trip up to see you!