Ugh! This cat is getting on my nerves!
She has taken over Colten's bed.
Every time I put Colten to bed, she's in it.
When I take her out, she bites me.
If she's under his bed (where the heat vent is), and I put him in it, she'll bite me.
She hides in his room when I put him to sleep, and jumps in his bed when I leave.
Now that he's not so new anymore, she wakes him up by jumping in and out of his bed.
It is funny to catch her in the bed with him.
We've had this cat since Ashton was a little baby, and she'd always curl up and sleep right next to our babies if she could. They're nice, soft and WARM! But usually we try to pull her out before shutting the door.
It's only been with this baby that she's become so territorial.
Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment