Don't ask me why, but I'm obsessed with carseat pictures.
And a little bit obsessed with taking pictures of my baby.
I can't help it that he's stinkin' cute, just obligated to share it all with you!
AND Colten will not be able to acuse me of not taking any pictures of him just because he's the 5th baby!
My girls fell in love with this bear hat. A relic from Cayden's baby days.
I got this car seat insert after Colten was born because it was so dang cold.
Lillian asked why Colten had a sleeping bag in his carseat and wanted to bring one for herself in the car.
Like I said, it's been cold. Only a little nose is peeking out here.
Cayden thought Colten needed a blanket and some cuddle-time. Can I tell you again how glad I am that Cayden got his brother?
Love this picture, but I can't believe how quickly Colten is growing up! I don't even know if I can call him a 'newborn' anymore!
Finally, I captured a smile! Babies have such sweet smiles.
Lillian playing peek-a-boo. She might have been more entertained than the baby...
One night the Augers came over for dinner and the wonderful and evil Valerie brought an entirely too delicious chocolate cake and left the entire thing at our house! Mason devoured her piece. But I probably would've looked like this too if it was socially acceptable for me to have chocolate all over my face. YUM!
Our sweet, wonderful kids, all ready for church.
I'm so glad that we got a wild hare and decided to have one more baby, because it really doesn't seem like such a crazy thing anymore.
I love all my babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment