Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth...

The night before Christmas Eve Ashton yanked out her second top-front tooth.
Yep, yanked.

This girl is always motivated to loose her teeth.
I think she's lost as many as Cayden now, or just about.

So now she could sing the song for us!


"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."


Also, we have to to say thanks to Grandma Kaye for this hair-do.
My girls love it!  And ask for it constantly.

I don't know why it's so special, except that maybe Grandma did it first.
All it is is a french braid over the top and down the side, and then gathered into a ponytail.



It also kind of looks like a crown, so maybe that's the appeal.


Anyway, I'll do it for them when I have extra time in the morning to wrangle 6 and 4 year-old hair into a french braid.  Doesn't happen very often...


But it's cute!

Merry Chrithmath!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That hairstyle is VERY cute! Addie would love that... it does look like a crown... but too bad her hair is too thin for a french braid. :(