Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas Morning, in Pictures

We didn't make it downstairs until 9:00 on Christmas morning.  I don't think we've ever waited that long, but we haven't had a 10-day old baby, keeping us up at night (a little...) at Christmastime either.

The big kids were very patient, and didn't even try to sneak down.  Pretty impressive!
Sweet kids; it was so nice to sleep in a bit!


  

Everyone was pretty pleased with what they got.  We had lots of smiles!






My dad had been insisting all Fall that I go buy Redskins jersey's for Cayden and Ashton for Christmas.
My dad HATES the Redskins, he's a life-long Cowboys fan, but when he was here in September he and my mom took Ashton to the mall with them where Ashton stopped to admire a pink Redskins jersey.
My dad tried to talk her out of her budding Redskins fan-dom, and steer her towards the Cowboys.  She was having none of that!

I think it's funny because my kids hardly even know what football is, Andy enjoys it, but rarely watches it.  But they are constantly coming home from school with Redskins 'educational' freebies, so I guess they've been indoctrinated young here!

It took me months to do, but I finally went and got those jerseys. 
Still, I have no idea who the names are on the backs...




 Unfortunately, no jerseys for the rest of us.  We got exciting things like Clinique products,


building games,


doll sets,


and movies.


I'm OK with that.


Judging by the mess in this room, I think we all got entirely too much!

Time to clean up, make breakfast and lounge around, snacking and watching movies all day.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Looks like fun...we got Inception also!