I told Andy that I didn't think I'd be making Christmas cookies to deliver this year, because I didn't want the hassle and stress of it with a new baby.
Andy said that he'd make them.
I guess he really wanted to stick with our traditional Holiday deliveries!
So while my mom was here, we got to work.
Actually, my mom did most of the work...
Ashton was pretty excited to run around to our neighbors and deliver the cookies. And eat the cookies.
Then we all split up, Andy took Cayden and Lillian, and I took Ashton, Mason and Colton and we visited friends, spreading our brand of holiday cheer.
And because I can't resist taking pictures of my little guy, here he is, one week old, all bundled up and ready to head out!
1 comment:
I do love that tradition of yours. Maybe next year I might try and do that around here. It's so sweet and I remember your delicious cookies! We were lucky to get a plate from Marcie this year! :)
Post a Comment