As Andy was packing for our trip I joked to him that he was taking so much stuff that there was going to be enough room for me in the car.
Despite taking our ice cream maker, of all things, there was room for all of our family, and we did use every single thing we brought.
Including the swing we had hanging from a tree at our house.
I had no idea what he was going to do with, and why we would ever need to haul it across the country.
This just shows that my husband has much more foresight than I do...
I'm pretty sure almost EVERYONE used that swing: kid, adult; man, woman.
It was a hit!
Ashton
Cayden
Lillian
Jarron
Evelyn
Taylor
Joe and Alyse
Grandpa Ron
Ethan
Emily
Kelby
Torie
Even I took my turn, but alas, no pictoral evidence.
No comments:
Post a Comment