I baked some chocolate chip cookies and left them cooling on the counter one afternoon.
When I returned to check on them, I found not one, but TWO missing cookies, snatched right off the pan.
Who could have done this?
Well, with crumbs strewn upon her favorite sitting spot near a sippy cup and some toys,
and a face smeared with chocolate,
the evidence points to MASON!
Little stinker! I hadn't realized she was tall enough to grab things off the counters.
That development always sneaks up on me...
Looks like they were good cookies, though!
Lillian did the same thing when she was about this age. I had made cookies and left them cooling on the counter. Ashton came running to me, telling me that Lillian was eating the cookies. I didn't think that she was tall enough to reach, so I got mad at Cayden for giving them to her. He protested his innocence, and I didn't believe him. I getting upset because I thought he was lying, when Ashton comes running to me again to tell me that Lillian was grabbing MORE cookies off the counter.
Oops.
I felt pretty bad for not believing Cayden. I apologized, gave him a hug, and went to push the cookies WAY back on the counter; never to be left unattented again...
...until now.






1 comment:
You really shouldn't put pictures like that first one on your blog. Now I have to make cookies! Your cookie-thief is adorable.
Post a Comment