Saturday, November 27, 2010

Halloween Activities

Halloween was almost a whole week's affair this year we had so much stuff going on!


We carved pumpkins over two nights, and ended up with SIX jack-o-lanterns!




Andy took the kids to our ward's Trunk or Treat while I was at class.



Mason and I went to Lillian's Halloween Parade at preschool.
The next day I helped out with Ashton's first grade Halloween party.

The Saturday night before Halloween we went to our friends' ward Trunk or Treat.


There, the kids had the faces painted,


 ran around with friends,


Chris and Addison Auger







 ate lots of treats,


played games,


And, of course, trick-or-treated.

And then came Halloween itself.
Our kids trick-or-treated just up and down our street and ended up with WAY too much candy.
We gave away everything they had gotten up until that point, but with just Halloween night, they ended up with 12 pounds of candy!  Andy weighed it, and we were shocked!
Yikes.

We kept it for a few days, then Andy took it all to work.  Thank goodness!



No comments: