Monday, March 8, 2010

Money Well-Spent

This jumble of brightly colored plastic is a common sight at our house.  And has been for the last 7 years. That's OK, I'm thankful for it.


Here's Mason, happily entertained, which allows me to get some work done. 
Or take pictures...whatever. 

She's our fourth baby to enjoy the charms of the Little People toys.

We have tons, but they sure have been worth the money.
The best part is that when I get the bin out for Mason, our three older kids will spend hours playing with them too.  Bonus!
Can't ask for more in a toy!



But all that play makes for a tired girl.


Its definitely naptime when you flop yourself on the hard kitchen floor, with only a small teddy bear for a pillow.


Sleep well, Mason!

3 comments:

Sally said...

So funny. My kids loved playing with Marcie's "Little People World" Sunday, so I came home and re-batteried ours and put all of the loose peices back together. Like new again. Still playing!

The Brown Life said...

So, excited to see some updates! I love your kiddos and of course you too. Miss you.

Sasha said...

I LOVE the Little People Stuff. I need to get more! I didn't know you had a blog. When I figure out how to add people onto my list again, I am adding you. Now you HAVE to keep doing it!