Ashton has been begging me to come have lunch with her at school ever since I brought cupcakes to lunch for her birthday.
Apparently her classmates found her baby sister adorable, and Ashton likes to show her off.
Well, because I'm such a great mom, I cleared my heavy schedule and made time for my kids.
Even if it was for the other kids to ooh and aah over Mason.
(And who can blame them, she is quite cute.)
Cayden's lunch came first so we were there waiting for him. Cayden entertains me because he was really excited that we were coming, and I could tell that he was happy that we were there, but he doesn't say much. (He must get that from Andy...) All the other kids were talking my ear off, but not Cayden.
He did enjoy showing off his sister and his classmates were appropriately impressed.
Ashton, of course, talked talked talked the entire time while the other Kindergarteners fought over who got to sit closest to Mason, and had me open packages and tie their shoes.
Kindergartners are so fun!
So Ashton got to feel important that she has a cute baby sister, and everyone left happy.
Mason and I enjoyed our lunch at the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment