Mason love to color.
I've learned, after Lillian had the same love at this age, to keep anything they can draw with out of their reach.
But that doesn't stop Mason from bringing me coloring books, notebooks, reading books, computer paper, scraps of paper and anything color-able so that she can color.
I have to lock her in her high chair, with a bib on, and give her a few colors at a time so that she doesn't do too much damage.
When she throws her pencils and crayons on the floor, I know she's ready for new colors.
The other day the kids had the markers out.
And the colored pencils and crayons just wouldn't cut it for Mason when Lillian was using something new and exciting.
And true to form, Mason colored on everything within her reach that was color-able.
The tray, and paper...
her nose...
and hands.
But I really shouldn't be surprised about Mason's indiscriminate coloring spots when her almost 4-year-old big sister still manages to get it on her face too.
But I guess that's what happens when you have scented markers. They're irresistable to kids of all ages.
Good thing they're also washable.
No comments:
Post a Comment