Friday, June 4, 2010

Lillian's Last Day of Preschool

Lillian had so much fun at preschool this year.

She loved her teachers, Mrs. Markley and Mrs. Ritter, and she loved the kids in her class.


I also enjoyed the kids mothers!  When you move around a lot with the military, you look anywhere to make friends, and I felt blessed to have found some among the other Moms.


Lillian was much older than most of the other kids in her class.  Here in Virginia they take preschool seriously!  The only class available at the preschool right by our house was the Little 3's class.  Lillian had just turned 3 when school started, but all of the other kids were only 2-1/2!  I had no idea that you could start kids that early.  And honestly, I don't think I ever would...

But Lillian made friends and had fun regardless.  She probably knew most of what they taught, but a little more practice never hurts!


Lillian would not hold still so that I could get a good picture of her on her last day (and I forgot the camera, so had to rely on the iphone), but these perfectly show off what a silly girl she is!  I'm glad she had so much fun at school this year.  She is so excited to move up to the Big 4's class next year!


Lillian's teachers were already asking when they got to have Mason in class, but I'm NOT starting her at 2!  They'll have to wait another year or so...

3 comments:

The Brown Life said...

I remember when Colton and her were babies dropping Torrey and Ash off at preschool. Time flies. When are you coming to Colorado? I know sometime in July, but just wondering.

The Hunts said...

I know, Nat! I was totally thinking about Torrey and Ash going to preschool together when I was writing this. They all get big too fast! We'll get to CO sometime in the middle of the month, but then head to UT for Andy's family reunion for a week or so. I'll probably stay in CO early Aug. sometime. I hope to spend some time with you!

Christi said...

Yikes-2 for preschool!?! That is young.

Have a fun summer! Oh wait, VA schools still have a few weeks, huh? Crazy.