The other night Ashton wanted to unload the dishwasher and do the dishes.
Here is the result.
A cabinet piled high with jumbled bits of plastic storage.
Usually a sight that makes me cringe!
But with Ashton so proud of her work - work that I didn't have to do - how could I complain?
I guess next time we'll work on organization...
She did earn 35 cents for her efforts. Her asking price was a quarter, but her Dad threw in an extra dime for a job well-done. I guess we need to take advantage of our cheap labor while we can!
Lately she's also really been wanting to help fold the laundry. So I'm going to take a cue from my sister-in-law and start seperating out Ashton and Cayden's clothes for them to fold themselves and put away.
Cayden will be thrilled that what Ashton wants results in this new excitement for him too!
I'm so glad for my little helpers!
1 comment:
I keep thinking that I should get the girls folding laundry soon. Right now, they get to fold all the cloth napkins... but I might just have to let go of my OCD and let them wad their clothes up and throw 'em in the drawers. ;)
Post a Comment