OK, so I'm really not one for talking publicly about underwear, let alone posting pictures of it on the Internet.
Especially when it's mine.
But this is seriously hilarious.
Mason has become fond of digging through my laundry piles, pulling things out and trying to put them on.
This is what she came across most recently...
Sadly, she got stuck in all the straps and things and was crying because she couldn't get it off.
She sounded so pathetic, saying "I stuck", over and over as she tried to untangle her arms and legs.
And I was just laughing and taking pictures.
Don't worry Mason, you won't have to figure out that weird contraption for many, many years.
4 comments:
Too funny! I love that she got her leg in it... ;)
I love your blog. It always makes me laugh. :)
Too funny... I think all kids at one point try that... Just be glad it is now recorded... great teasing material for when she is older.
I can't believe how big Mason is getting, April. It has been too long.
Post a Comment