4.0 Spring Semester!
YEA!!!!!!
My Anatomy/Physiology class came down to about 3 points between an A and a B, and I was worried!
But I pulled out an A!
Yippee! A great end to a rough semester!
My friend, Natalie, took the same classes as I, and had exactly the same result.
Congratulations Natalie!
I'll sure miss being in school with you!
"Official Grades
ClassDescriptionUnitsGradingGradeGrade Points
BIO 142 Hum Anatmy & Phys II 4.00 Graded A 16.000
HLT 141 Intro to Med Termin 1.00 Graded A 4.000
PSY 202 Intro to Psych II 3.00 Graded A 12.000
Term Statistics - 2010 Spring
From EnrollmentFrom Transfer CreditCombined Term Total Cumulative Total
Units Toward GPA:
Taken 8.000 8.000 12.000
Passed 8.000 8.000 12.000
Units Not for GPA:
Taken
Passed
Transfer Units 14.000 14.000 14.000
GPA Calculation
Total Grade Points 32.000 32.000 48.000
/ Units Taken Toward GPA 8.000 8.000 12.000
= GPA 4.000 4.000 4.000"
7 comments:
Woohoo! Awesome, April! All your work paid off!
Well done April! Even more impressive with 4 kids at home and one on the way. =)
You Rock!!!!!!!!!
SO Awesome! Sometimes I think about going back-doing well in school is so rewarding, it could be fun. But I don't know what I would want to study, how did you decide to do Nursing?
PS-Super impressed that you did so well while balancing so many other things in your life! Good work!!!!
Honey, I am so proud of you. I don't know how you do it but I am sure grateful that you do. I Love You.
Andy
Christi - My mom's a nurse, and now my little sister, and I actually wanted to do nursing the first time around, but it wasn't offered at CSU and there was no way I was going to go to a community college, or to UNC in Greeley (I was such a snob...), so I just pushed forward with Journalism. I liked it, but knew there was no way that I'd ever use it. After having kids and seeing other moms with little kids who were nurses, I really regretted not doing it, so I planned to go back, someday... It just all worked out when we moved to Virginia. And yes, I am going to a community college now! :)
you go girl congrats
Post a Comment